Dallas Kickball League - Adult Sports Leagues
Spring II registration is OPEN!
Big D Sports & Entertainment currently offers coed kickball on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights. Recreational divisions are offered on all nights and Upper Rec is available on Tuesday nights.
The emphasis is on having a good time out on the diamond with teammates and opponents, alike. Come on out and relive those childhood glory days on the kickball field and after the game you can head to the league post party at the sponsor bar and grab a drink with your teammates. Check the sponsor bar page to see where we are going this season.
Kickball Photo Highlights
Great for new teams & corporate teams that need to learn the basics of kickball.
Designed for less competitive teams who have little or some experience and enjoy playing for fun.
Perfect for teams who have experience playing together and have an understanding of kickball strategy.
Kickball Info, Schedule, Pricing & Registration
- Monday nights @ Tietze Park [2700 Skillman]
- Tuesday nights @ Tietze Park [2700 Skillman] & Fair Oaks Park [7600 Fair Oaks Dr]
- Wednesday nights @ Tietze Park [2700 Skillman]
- Thursday nights @ Norbuck Park [100 N Buckner Blvd]
- Games run from approximately 6:45 – 11:00 pm
- Scheduled to start the week of May 27th
- $535 per team / $50 per individual
- Payment is due one week prior to start date
- No team or individual shall be placed on the schedule until payment is received in full
- 6 men / 4 women on the field at all times - 12 players on roster is suggested
- See Official Big D Sports Kickball League Rules
- Reserved field location
- League coordinator at the fields
- One paid umpire
- Game ball provided (10 in.)
- 14 participation gifts (additional gifts can be purchased for $10 each)
- 14 championship prizes for winning team (additional prizes can be purchased for $25 each)
- Six regular season games and playoffs for top teams
- Free entry into this season's Big D monthly happy hours
- No bunting
- No head shots
- 10 1/2" kickball
- No defensive positioning restrictions
- Bat the bench but maintain guy/girl batting order
- Six run limit during the first four innings